Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Fat Jeans

Over a year ago, while wandering through the mall, I found jeans on sale and bought a pair without trying them on.

Big mistake. I couldn't even pull them up over my big fat butt, so they went into the bottom of the wardrobe to be returned later. Then, of course, I never did that, either.
And THEN, to add insult to injury, I gained 40 pounds or so and they gathered dust and were forgotten.

Till yesterday, when I was cleaning out the wardrobe in search of a long-lost Christmas sweater and there they were, tags still on.

Not only do they fit but I don't even have to lie in a prone position, knees bent, to get them buttoned and zipped. You know, the fat girl pants routine.

Yee-hah. Wonder what else is in that wardrobe? I see a holiday project coming on.

No comments:

Post a Comment