Thursday, April 5, 2007

Moo


I'm home. Does this photo tell you anything about my trip?

I wish I could report that I was a pillar of dietary and nutritional virtue while I was gone. Well, okay, I wish I could report that and not be lying.

But, fact is, I was a complete and utter cow. (Get it? Cow? Utter/udder?)

Shortly after my last post, I went off to a prearranged dinner with an author, which began with the chef sending out his choice of a fine split pea soup topped with creme fraiche, in what looked like a double shotglass, followed by a fine pasta with gorgonzola and cream, and...well, you get the picture.

So, I was gone 10 days and this morning, I bit the bullet and hit the scales. Eek! I gained 10.2 pounds in 10 days.

So it's back in the pasture for this old cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment