- Do not eat when you have no appetite, and dine lightly.
- Chew well, and whatever you take into you should be well-cooked and of simple ingredients.
- He who takes medicine is ill advised.
- Beware anger and avoid stuffy air.
- Stay standing a while when you get up from a meal.
- Make sure you do not sleep at midday.
- Let your wine be mixed with water, take little and often, not between meals, not on an empty stomach.
- Neither delay nor prolong your visit to the toilet.
- If you take exercise, let it not be too strenuous.
- Do not lie with your stomach upward and your head downward.
- Be well covered at night,and rest your head and keep your mind cheerful.
- Avoid wantonness and keep to this diet.
Friday, May 18, 2007
The Da Vinci Code (Sort of)