Wednesday, March 14, 2007

AND THE WINNER IS...MARCELLE WYZDYX


Thanks to all of you who sent in veggie recipes. I've drawn the name of Marcelle Wyzdyx to receive the prize: a new copy of the mammoth book The World's Healthiest Foods. Congrats, Marcelle! Please contact me at waisted@cox.net and let me know how to send the book to you.

The nature of blogs being what they are, if I haven't heard from Marcelle in sevendays, I will draw another name. I'll let you know when the book has been claimed. Thanks for participating, everyone!

Here are the links to your recipes:

Cauliflower Hash Browns
Coleslaw
Coon-Ass Veggies Love this name!
Creamed Spinach
Garlic Green Beans
Grilled Ratatouille
Head-Hunger Soup
Mock Potatoes
Potatoes a la Kanchara
Quick & Easy Veggies
Ratatouille
Roasted Asparagus
Sauteed Asparagus
Sesame Kale
Spinach Koottoo
Spinach Soup With Lentils & Lemon
Squash & Peppers
Windy Swede
Zucchini & Jicama Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment